Press Release - Aces Up Solitaire
Play Aces Up (AKA Idiot's Delight, Once in a Lifetime, Ace of the Pile, Rocket to the Top, Firing Squad, Loser Solitaire, Aces High, and Drivel), an addictive solitaire card game using a deck of 52 playing cards.
Aces up is a simple but challenging card elimination game, where winning requires getting rid of all cards in the deck except for the 4 aces. Enjoy challenging yourself over and over again!
How to Play
1. Deal 4 cards from the deck and lay them face up.
2. If there are two or more cards of the same suit, discard all but the highest-ranked card of that suit.
3. Whenever there are empty spaces, you may choose the top card of another pile to be put into the empty space.
4. The game ends when no more cards can be dealt and no more moves can be made.
5. The lower the number of cards left on the table, the better your score is. Win by leaving only the four Aces.